Friday, April 5, 2019

My Time to Craft ~ Easter or Hedgehogs

Hi Crafty Friends,
We're celebrating Easter (or if you prefer, hedgehogs) at
My Time to Craft.
I love buying the Paper Door monthly kits at Whimsy Stamps.  Not only do you get papers, stamps, dies, and often embellishments, but you also get an entire set of inspired projects with directions from the design team members.  I used the March kit to create this card.

I colored this sweet bunny using Copic Markers.  The frame is a Whimsy build a card die.  The papers and spring die cuts came in the kit as well.  The clouds are a La-La Land Craft die.

Just follow the link above to join in our challenge.  Can't wait to see what you're working on.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Hi Larelyn. Had to come over and leave you some love on this card. Its so lovely. I adore the bunny Lisa J x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...