Friday, April 5, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #171 ~ Bunnies or Baskets

Hi Crafty Friends,
Only a few more weeks to get your Easter/Spring projects completed.
For my Cut it Up Challenge project I decided to make a treat holder using the Goodie Bag Die from Jaded Blossom and some images from The Rabbit Hole Designs Easter Bounty stamp set.

I LOVE the images that are being designed by The Rabbit Hole Designs - they are so easy to color and there's just so much you can do with them.  AND, they have a little bit of sass which is really fun.
I colored using Copic Markers and cut the images out using my Scan N Cut2.

Our challenge sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays.
Just follow the link above to enter this challenge.

I'd like to enter this project in the Sweet Stampin Challenge ~ funny or AG
Photobucket

3 comments:

Treva said...

Like that bag and the carrot paper and the images!

ScrappyHorses said...

Too adorable! Love this digi/ paper combo and the bag cut is great!

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...