Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #416 ~ Red and Purple


Hi Crafty Friends,
We're honoring the wonderful Red Hat Society Ladies with today's challenge at 
Die Cuttin' Divas.

I had a very dear friend who was the Queen of the group in our town.  Boy, did those ladies have some great times together!  The ladies are known for wearing their wonderful red hats to their different functions.  If one is not quite of the "senior" age, then her hat must be purple.
My card is an homage to my dear friend who passed in November.  


I found this hat in the Silhouette Design Store.  I decided to cut 2 feather to add a bit of dimension.  The dotted papers are from Doodlebug Designs.  I love their bright, clear color choices.  The sentiment if from the Peacock set by Jaded Blossom.

I hope you'll join in the fun ~ red, purple, and a die cut.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gloria said...

What a very lovely card I love how you added the feathers it makes the hat pop so much:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...