Friday, April 5, 2019

Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Fun-day Friday Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Team A's turn to share our inspiration for Fun-day Friday Challenge #276.
Remember, our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES.
This week's sponsor is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
As I designed this project I felt like I was working with an old friend since Wendy, the owner and creator of Digital Delights by Louby Loo, gave me my first opportunity to design using digital stamps.  I designed for her for over 5 years!
Here's my project using two elements from the Mother's Day Value Set.

The images were colored using Copic Markers.  I added Distress Stickles to surround the oval on the inside of the card.  The window was created using Jaded Blossom Stitched and Scalloped Oval dies.
The leaves die is unbranded.  The patterned papers are from Doodlebug Designs.

I hope you'll join in our challenge.  Our sponsor is offering a $5.00 gift voucher to the DD store.

I would like to enter this card in The Pink Gem challenge  ~ week 6, Anything Goes


Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is so pretty!! Love the fun window on the front that that lets you look into the inside. And your coloring is gorgeous on this sweet image!

Migdalia said...

So super sweet!! Love it!!
Have a crafty day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Alka said...

Beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...