Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas ~ Challenge #414 Celebrating National Library Day


Hi Crafty Friends,
In honor of National Library Day (April 9) we want to share something
Reading related for our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.

Your project can be a book title, character, bookmark, anything to do with books.

I used Jaded Blossom's Ticket Book die to make a bookmark.


This cute little bookworm is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I cut the pre colored version out using my Scan N Cut2.  I also added the heart and word using Jaded Blossom dies.

I hope you'll join us in celebrating the wonders of reading!
Just add your project to the link above.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Love the sweet worm!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

This is just TOO CUTE! I love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

mum of two said...

That bookworm is adorable! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...