Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Sweet Treat for Easter

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'm trying to finish up my Easter projects since I'm going to spend Easter in Louisiana with my daughter.  We're having an extended girls' weekend so no crafting for me, but I know we'll have fun.
The monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom is CAS.  I wanted to make Easter treats for my great nephews.  Although they're teenagers, I still like to keep up the tradition.  This lollipop treat was super simple and doesn't look too cutesie.
I used JB's Sweet Treats die, Mini tag dies, and Easter Treats 2 stamp set. 
Along with Jaded Blossom's April Challenge,
I'm entering Crazy4Challenges #479 - Anything but a Card and
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Spring/Easter
Photobucket

11 comments:

Chris said...

These lollipop treats look fabulous, I'm sure you great nephews will enjoy them...after all you're never too old for chocolate!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Rebecca Ednie said...

What cute little treat packages. Love the non-traditional colours. Thank you for playing with us at Crazy4Challenges! We really appreciate yout support and hope you will join us again!

Vonmariedesign said...

Aww these treats are sooo cute!! Thank you so much for joining this months Jaded Blossom CAS challenge!! ~Von Marie~

Cindy Beland said...

These are so ADORABLE!!! super job, Thank you for joining this months Jaded Blossom Challenge!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so super cute! Thanks so much for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)

candio said...

Adorable Easter treats!!! thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

teachdanz said...

These are fabulous Easter treats!! Simple but sweet!! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge for April!!

GiGi said...

These are so sweet! Love them! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Melissa said...

Darling for Spring. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom

Tina H said...

Awww1 These are SO cute!! Thanks for joining the monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom :)

Michelle said...

ooooo arent these tooo cute ! you know Im a sucker for bunnies ! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!
Michelle ~ JB Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...