Friday, April 19, 2019

My Time to Craft Challenge #395 ~ Spring Flowers

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's my second post for this busy crafty Friday.
We're celebrating with spring flowers at My Time to Craft.


I fell in love with this floral frame die from Pretty Pink Posh.
There are so many ways it can be used but I decided to color the flowers using Copic markers.  I cut two frames then cut off the flowers from one so that I could add a frame to the flowers giving it more dimension.  I used Distress Ink Oxide on the separated frame.  The background was stamped with the same ink using the Hello Lovely background stamp from La-La Land Crafts.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Spring Signs.

I'm excited to try even more designs using this fabulous die.  I hope you'll join in our challenge.
Just link your project to our blog (see above.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...