Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #417 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Woohoo!  It's ANYTHING GOES at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I made this sweet card for my friend's daughter's baby shower.
The theme was Mermaids.


I loved designing this shaker card using La-La Land's sweet mermaid Marci. I colored her using Copic markers.  La-La Land Crafts also has some wonderful under-the-sea dies so I used quite a few from different sets to create the scene.  The sentiment was one of the Crafter's Companion Advent Calendar dies.  I added a gift card inside the card using the Jaded Blossom gift card die.

We can't wait to see one of your projects for this AG challenge.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love mermaids and I think she is beautiful!! You did such an amazing job on the coloring! Absolutely beautiful! Love that it is a shaker card. It is my favorite card to make.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Your little mermaid is so gorgeous. That is a really beautiful card. Have a great week.

Leslie

Gloria said...

Simply amazing!! Really love your mermaid baby shower card:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...