Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And the winner is . . .

Thank you so much for hopping along with the Cooking with Cricut Thanksgiving blog hop.  I hope you got lots of ideas for decorating for the holiday.  To those of you who left a comment - THANK YOU.  And, for those of you who chose to become a new follower - SUPER THANK YOU.  I hope you'll be back to visit often.

Now to my blog hop winner . . . .  Woohoo and congratulations to commentor #15, Debbie, who said

"Wow your table is absolutely beautiful! Ilove each one but the leaves are my favorites."

Debbie, if you'll email me your address, I'll get your blog hop goodies in the mail.  You'll find my email under the Contact Me tab.

I have a card ready to share with you.  I used one of K.Andrew Designs stamp sets and a new release digi from Copic Marker Scrapbooking.  BUT, due to a computer glitch at CMS, the digi hasn't been released and we've been asked not to post until the release on CMS.  I'm hoping to post it late Wednesday or Friday.  We'll hope for good Karma over at CMS.

Hope you're having fun preparing for the holidays.  I'm making sweet potato casserole to take to our family dinner and a yummy Festive Salad.  I love Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...