Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Busy Week Ahead

Oh, it's going to be a busy, busy week and you'll have a chance for some blog candy on three different days - woohoo!  Who doesn't like the idea of winning a little sumpin, sumpin?

So, what's happening this week?  First,  Fantabulous Cricut will be sponsoring a Harvest Blessings Cricut Crawl (our version of a blog hop) tomorrow beginning at 8:00a.m EST (that's 5 a.m. for us westcoasters!) 
Here's a sneak peek:

On Tuesday, I'll be sharing another card featuring stamps from K Andrew Designs (Getting Cricky with K Andrew.)  A neat thing about her sets is that some of the sentiments can be mixed and matched.
Here's one of the sets I used:
Wednesday and Thursday are design team days for Cooking With Cricut and Delightful Challenges, then on Friday I'll be participating in another bloghop.  It will be my first Let's Get Cricky blog hop.  The theme is Holiday Wishes and, of course, there'll be blog candy.

And on Saturday, Cooking with Cricut is sponsoring a Thanksgiving blog hop.  This hop will be unique because you won't find any cards!  The design team members have each created some sort of holiday decor to inspire you.

And, what will I be doing in the meantime?  Working on the Thanksgiving release for my newest design team!  Yep, I will be designing for Copic Marker Scrapbooking.  This is not a challenge blog, but rather a website and blog to support Copic Marker artists and those who want to learn more about the medium. You know how much I love them so designing for CMS gives me an opportunity to improve my craft.

I sure hope you'll join in a the fun this week. 

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Busy week!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Caprice said...

WOOO HOOO!!!! Congrats my friend!!! I can't wait to see you on the copics site. I am so happy for you. You are just doing so much its hard to keep up with you. I know you must be so excited and I am too for you. That is so great!! (((big squeeze hug))) lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...