Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

If you still want to comment on the Fantabulous Cricut Harvest Blessings Crawl, click HERE.  You'll have until 9:00 pm PST tonight to be a part of my blog candy drawing which will be announced on tomorrow's post.

Today I'm sharing an anniversary card that I designed using the wonderful stamps from K.Andrew Designs.  I have ordered 6 new sets and am waiting anxiously for them to arrive.  I have quite a few Cricut Card Fairy requests just waiting for the perfect card sentiments. 
 For this card, I mixed and matched stamps from the Splashtastic Summer set (sentiment)  and the Amazing You set (heart).
 
The papers are DCWV Formal Affair Stack. The mats are from Elegant Edges and the Happy Anniversary is from Beyond Birthdays.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Such a pretty and elegant card! Love the mats and sentiment!
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...