Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Red, White, and Blue

Wow!  It's been an entire week since I last posted.  Thank goodness I have a weekly Delightful Challenges post or I might just stay in my "craft cave," forgetting to come out and actually post on my blog.  I have new stamps, Nesties, and digi's that I could spend hours with and I'm also practicing, practicing for my online Copic Advanced Class.

This week we're sharing red, white, and blue projects.  I chose the adorable Stars and Stripes Lara from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  The wonderful paper is the new "Glory" collection from Authentique.  I used Copics and then added a little micro glitter for accent.


I hope you'll join in this week's challenge.  Remember that you do not have to use one of our images, but if you do, then you may enter twice. I hope you'll visit our challenge blog to see the wonderful projects being shared by the design team and then link your own project to Delightful Challenges

This week's prize sponsor is

I'm entering this card in Mojo Monday's sketch + round or square card challenge.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn



5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab layout & papers!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love your coloring.. i need to get my copies out and try again... wish i could take lessons from you. :-(
love your card.. super cute. hugs from ukiah

Wendy Hall said...

Beautiful larelyn
hugs
wendy

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest image!! You colored it beautifully!! What an adorable card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Fabulous card. :))

Hugs, Rosalien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...