Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yee Haw!

There's a wonderful new Western release being debuted today at Delightful Challenges.  Each design team member will be sharing one of Wendy's fabulous new characters along with a Western Accessories set and Sentiment set.

Today I get to introduce you to Lil Billy.  The wanted poster and barrel are from the Western Accessory Set and the birthday greeting is one of many sentiments to choose from.  All of the images can be purchased at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


Our challenge for you this week is Distressing.  I used Distress Ink and an emery board to distress my card.  Lil Billy and the barrel were colored using Copics.  I just inked the Wanted Poster, roughed the edges and then curled the edges. 

 You'll find many more examples when you visit the Digital Challenges blog.  While you're there, be sure to link up your project.

Our prize sponsor this week is

You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to join in our challenge.  Just follow the challenge theme and join in the fun.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn




7 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this! That is just the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen! I'm loving the papers and your "wanted" poster is just toooo cute! Great touch with the rope on your sentiment...love it!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Larelyn love the sentiment with the little lasso on it too x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love the layout & Lil Billy looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Chriss America Real said...

I LOVE this card! You brought all the elements together so well! Fantastic!

Your DT Buddy,

Chriss

Wendy Hall said...

I absolutely am YEEHAWING at this one:) LOVE IT!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lisa Foster said...

Larelyn this is off-the charts adorable!!! Beautiful work as always!
Hugs,
Lisa

Amy said...

This is just adorable!! :)Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...