Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thanks for Noticing Me

If you're looking for my Cooking with Cricut Blogaversary post for Day 3 click HERE.

It's a Disney theme for the Simply Sunday challenge at Getting Cricky.  Amy (Luv to Crop) made the most adorable mini cards using some stickers she had in her stash.  I've been stockpiling Disney stickers as well so I decided to turn loose of at least one. 
I think this sentiment from the K Andrew Designs Of Mice and Lil Men set is just perfect for Eeyore. And, I'm trying to use my Nestabilities more especially since seeing the fantastic creations by Lisa (A Mermaid's Crafts).  I didn't do anything fancy, but at least I got some out of their binder LOL!

Here is the entire stamp set, which can be purchased HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I ABSOLUTELY *LOVE* EEYORE.
Great Card, love the colors.
TFS!!!
Tracy-JGsPumpkin@peoplepc.com

Amy said...

Too cute!! :)Amy

Lisa said...

Oh, Larelyn, this is so absolutely adorable!! I just love the beautiful colors and the adorable Eeyore!! You did a fabulous job with the Spellbinders!! And thank you for the sweet words my sweet friend :)

Hugs, Lisa :)
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh this is just adorable. I love all the colors you used. Yes i am going to try to use my spellbinders more to after seeing what FABULOUS Lisa does with them... Thanks for the inspiration. I really love this. hugs my friend

Creative Diva said...

Wow! Love the embossing. Fabulous Card. Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky SS Challenge.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Mami moon said...

LOVE IT!!! The colors and saying are perfect!

Sugarlips said...

I love this. I saw it on FAcebook and thought it was adorable. Fabulous job. :)
thanks for joining in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Jessie
Getting Cricky DTM

Shawn Mosch said...

I love the bright colors and the embossing!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Unknown said...

Fabulous. I love this sentiment with Eeyore. He is adorable. Love the embossing and colors. Great card my friend!

Aim said...

Larelyn, you did a FABULOUS job letting loose one of your stickers!! :) I love your bright and cheerful card -- It gave me such a SMILE... Thanks also for the shout out -- You are just SO SWEET!! :)

Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...