Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You're Scent-sational

Time for our weekly challenge and Delightful Challenges.  This week we want you to add ribbon to your project.  Oooooh, I love ribbon, so much so that I can't seem to find a way to easily store all that I have (and, of course, I keep buying more.).
For this week's design team project I'm using Lili the Skunk, another adorable image from
Digital Delights by Louby Loo, along with the sentiment.


You can join in the fun by linking up your project to the Delightful Challenges blog.  Don't forget to include ribbon somewhere on your project.  If you want to have Lili for your very own, she can be purchased at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

This week's prize sponsor is

If you have time today, I invite you to head over to Cooking with Cricut for today's
Cartridge Showcase.  I'm sharing some projects using the Campin Critters cartridge.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn



6 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just a darling card Larelyn. Love the combo of paper and ribbon. My husband made me some racks for my ribbon but I still have it piled up and all over the place!! Hugs Susan x

Lisa Foster said...

Now this is just too Stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE everything about your fabulous card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute, fab colours & layout!
I've got all my ribbons on wooden dolly pegs in the plastic sweetie jars you can get for free from the nice people in the old fashioned sweetie shops!
Hope this helps
hugs shell xx

Amy said...

Adorable card and image! :)Amy

Chriss America Real said...

This is one of my favorite Looby Loo Digi's and you did a wonderful coloring job! Love the paper combination that your chose and the bright ribbon!

Hugs,

Chriss

Kim said...

Very cute card; love the paper you used. This card just brings a smile to your face !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...