Saturday, May 5, 2012

Winner and a Freebie!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day and Cinco de Mayo!!
I hope you have fun things planned for either or both celebrations.  I hear my scraproom calling me - it's the perfect day to get crafty.

Winner, Winner, Winner
The winner of my Steampunk blog candy is . . .

Diane Ahlers
Congratulations, Diane.  Your surprise package will soon be on its way.

I can't believe how many comments were left for our first blog hop.  I hope you are enjoying your free steampunk images.  Thank you all for your support and interest in Copic Marker Scrapbooking.  Our next set of images has arrived on the designers' desks (and they are fabulous!) so be looking for them after May 20.


Freebie, Freebie, Freebie

Head on over to Cooking with Cricut to pick up this delightful Cinco de Mayo digi.  Our wonderful leader and artist, Melin decided to offer this adorable kitty image free for today only.
Thanks, Melin.  Mine is already downloaded.


Well, that's it for today, my friends.  I'm off to craft until it's time to watch Texas Tech softball.  This is their final conference weekend before Regional selections.  Since we didn't make it to Texas this year, I'm thrilled the games can be watched via the computer.  Wreck 'em Tech!!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...