Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Stockings Were Hung

Hello Crafty Friends,
How are you doing with your countdown 'til Christmas?   Just when I think I'm catching up, I find a few more things I want to do around the house or in the craft room.  But, I love this time of year and doing holiday projects makes me happy.

For my design team project at Paper Crafting World,  I'm sharing a card I made using the PCW image Stockings Hung by the Chimney.

I think this image has a primitive feel to it so I didn't do a lot of blending and kept the Copic coloring slightly muted.  The papers are from my stash, not sure of the paper company, but I know it's been one of my favorites - love that little pop of purple in the pattern.  I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the stocking tops and Glossy Accents to the hangers.  Finally, a little inking with Distressed Ink gave a some "age" to the paper.


Have you visited Paper Crafting World lately?  Melin has added quite a few new digi stamps to help you with your holiday projects.  I know I still have several cards to get made this week and new digis always inspire me.

And don't forget My Paper Crafting's 25 Days of Christmas & Year Round Crafting.  Melin is sharing some fantastic projects and offering free files along the way.

So glad you stopped in today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, fabulous paper choices for this card, Larelyn! Love your coloring. It almost looks like chalk or crayon. Perfect for a child's image.

Charlene Mitchell said...

I love everything about this card! Your colouring is great and the touches of distress ink between the stockings is a super addition! Such a beautiful card! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...