Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mistletoe Kisses

Hi Crafty Friends,
  I'm still making Christmas cards (and I'm not working ahead for next year - eeeek!), so I'll keep sharing them with you as long as I have more to make.

Today I used a set from Digi My World called Mistletoe Kisses

Aren't these little guys so cute?

Supplies used for this card:
Digital image:  Digi My World - Mistletoe Kisses
Markers: Copics
Cardstock:  American Crafts - Hollydays
Punches:  Fiskars picket fence, Marvy Uchida snowflake, EK Success corner punch
Gems, Signo white gel pen, atYou Spica glitter pen, The Twinery - maraschino

Next week will be an exciting week on the Digi My World Blog.   You'll be seeing daily sneak peeks of Annie's new winter release which will be in the store on Friday December 20th.  You're going to LOVE it!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Sweet Stamps:  Simple Christmas
Get Inky: Christmas
MarkerPOP: #36 Happy Holidays

Back to card making!  See you tomorrow.
Photobucket

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Adorable! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kate said...

So Pretty and Awesome Coloring.

Donna K said...

Sweet little card! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com this week for the Simple Christmas Challenge!

Migdalia said...

Sweet as apple pie!!!
Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...