Friday, December 13, 2013

Fun with my Cameo


I've been in a card making marathon when I realized I didn't have nearly enough Christmas cards.  
What a great reason to let my new Silhouette Cameo get to work!!!
I'll have lots of card to share in the next few days, but I want to start with a card that I'm going to enter in the SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Ornament.
This ornament file is from the Silhouette Online Store.
I used paper from the Recollections Home for the Holidays stack.


 Here's the same file using a little less formal paper.
This paper is from the DCWV Christmas Combo Stack.

Be sure to visit soon as I'll be sharing even more of my "Cameo" cards.
My machine has been humming LOL!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

These cards are so lovely and elegant! I love my silhouette!

Hugs,

Chriss

Migdalia said...

Both cards are just Beautiful!!!
Would love for to join us at Cut It Up .
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Mayras Designs said...

These are both such pretty cards ! The colors and papers you used are lovely ! Thank you so much for joining us at SOUS ! I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations !

Mayra DTM SOUS
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Super cute, love how the words go through the ornament!

Thanks for joining SOUS!

Anonymous said...

Pretty great! I know that I certainly gave my machine a work out with Xmas cards this year! =)
So glad you shared these with us!

Warmly, Leah

PaperCutsForU said...

What lovely cards and awesome you are getting to use your Silhouette! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!
Vivian - DT SOUS

Sylvie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Monica said...

I love your cards! Both are great. Don't ya just love that Cameo!!!
Thank you for joining us over at SOUS!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that word in the ornament! Beautiful~ thanks for joining us at SOUS!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeous! I love the JOY ornament!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...