Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Got Snow?


Hello Everyone!  Happy Week before Christmas!!!
Today I'm bringing you a sneak peek of Digi My World's new Winter Time Boys set that will be in the store on Friday.

I love, love, love coloring DMW digi stamps - they are always so much fun!  You'll find information on how you could win the complete set  (four adorable mages) at the bottom of the post.

Here's the front of the card.  It's hard to see, but I used Glossy Accents on the goggles and skis.

And here's a side view to see a little of the dimension.

Supplies used for this project:
Digital image:  Digi My World - Winter Time Boys
Paper:  Echo Park - Winter Park
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Snowflakes and Dotted Swiss folders
Sentiment:  Bug Bites - Mistletoe set
Birch die cuts (given to me), Marvy Uchida snowflake punch, Wink of Stella Brush Glitter, Copic Markers


You could win the entire Winter Time Boys set.  Just leave a comment on the Design Team Blog every day.  One lucky comment will be selected.  The more you comment, the better your chances.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

You know how much I LOVE this card! Fabulous job on it!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...