Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cupid Strikes Again!


Cupid Strikes Again!!!

Welcome to this co-hop with Die Cuttin’ Divas and Cut It Up. We are so glad that you are joining us today and super excited to share our inspiration with you.
We  have a line-up of DT members from both teams sharing Valentine projects and we are hoping you enjoy them all. Our teams even had to play cupid and send their project to a fellow team member as a surprise. How is that for sharing the love!

How about some prizes?
Craftin' Desert Divas ~ 2 digi stamps of choice
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ 2 $5.00 certificates
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon ~ $15 gift certificate

Cupid’s Rules…
1. Make sure you are a follower on each stop along this hop.
2. Leave a comment on each project and you will be entered
to win one of the prizes.
Prize winners will be announced on Valentine's Day, February 14th.

I created my project for Shelly on the Die Cuttin' Divas team.
I wanted to send her a fun Cupid treat so here's my project.


This cute treat holder is the Scallop Caddy Die from Jaded Blossom.  I used the Hero Arts heart die set from their Valentine kit to make the shaker window (I'm in love with shaker cards now that I have the WRMK FUSE tool).  The sequins also came in the Hero Arts kit.  For the sentiment I die cut two flag dies from Jaded Blossom and used a sentiment from their Simple Sayings-Valentines set.  A little twine bow and some Love Glitter Sprinkles from Doodlebug Designs finished Cupid's treat.  Of course there's chocolate inside!!!

Your next stop is... LB

If you get lost along the way, here is the line-up....

Thanks for spreading the love!
Photobucket

28 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! This is awesome. I like shaker cards, but I bet this tool you have makes them much easier. I might need to look into getting one too. Glad you are part of the hop today!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Unknown said...

OMG! This is so beautiful! I love shakers, and this one is awesome! Shelly is going to love this!

Anonymous said...

First of all -- just beautiful. So pretty feminine, AND chocolate-filled. Just what any woman would want!

Second of all -- you sent me off course! I remembered asking my husband for this Fuse machine way back in the fall and just realized it wasn't under the Christmas tree . . . So off to Home Shopping Network to pick one up. They still had the bundle, so I scooped it up! :)

Evelyn

2craftykaties said...

love how you turned the gift bag into a shaker card! you are starting to sell me on the fuse tool. this may require a hands on demo :)
Again, your project is AMAZING!!
~ CIU DT Katie

ScrappyHorses said...

This box is absolutely adorable! I'll be trying this on my next gift box! Thanks for the inspiration, Larelyn! So fun hopping with you!
Katrina

Gail said...

I will have to check out that tool - your shaker box is adorable - TFS Thanks for the hop! Have a blessed week!

Leah said...

SO very pretty! Great project.

cmgr117 said...

Super cute idea to make your box a shaker too! I have the tool but haven't put it to as much use as I thought I would. Guess I'll need to dig it out and practice with it.

*Star said...

So adorable! I love the little shaker window and I'm sure Shelly is going to love this sweet treat. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day.

~Star
starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty shaker window!! Such a sweet treat! She will love it!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Debby Pannell said...

This is so beautiful. Love the shaker on the front.
TTFN

Deborah Pottle said...

Wow, Larelyn, this box is stunning! Love the shaker front. Beautiful, beautiful work!

L.B. said...

Love the shaker and sparkles!! very very cute

Janis Lewis said...

Oh this is the CUTEST box!! I love it!

Scrapper69 said...

What a SUPER CUUUTE Shaker Box! LOVE the idea of it and Shelly will love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute treat! I love the fun little heart window! So fun and I am sure Shelly will love it!
Sherrie K

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Larelyn! What an adorable project, and a super creative way to give a little something LOVEly on Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing your talents in this fun and inspiring blog hop. I'm having SO much fun.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

JenniferE said...

So stinking cute! New follower.

Cindy said...

So cute! I love shaker cards and projects!

Sarah P said...

I just love shaker cards/projects. Great job.

Sarah
CIU DT
http://myinsanelifebysarahstamping.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Darling treat bos!!!!

Christi said...

This is beautiful! My husband bought me the fuse for my birthday in December and I have not taken it out of the box. I just might have to since I have been dying to make a shaker card. LOL Thank you for the push and inspiration!

Mona said...

Awesome project! Thank you for sharing!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute and fun is this!! I love the shaker element!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so awesome!! I love the shaker!! It looks amazing, Larelyn!! What a fun project my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a awesome treat!! I Love shaker projects!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sandi said...

Cute little treat box. Using the fuse tool is genius, all those sequins will stay put! :)

Shelly said...

Oh my! First let me say I just love Shakers - they are one of my very favorites! Your little treat is fabulous, these pictures just don't do it justice - it's gorgeous!! Second, chocolate and almonds are another favorite of mine so yummy!
Thank you so much for your sweet treat and the card is beautiful too ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...