Sunday, February 7, 2016

Digital Delights Hostess Monday


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my turn to post for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
  I am a Senior Designer and Team Two Coordinator.  I've been designing for Digital Delights for almost five years and I'm still in love with Wendy's fabulous images!  
 
 I decided to try a tri fold card but with a twist of using two windows then actually placing my image on the inside of the card.  It's based on an card design by Regina Easter.  I used an image from the January release, Huggy Bunny.

Here's my card: 



Huggy Bunny

I used Jaded Blossom's Stitched Squares Dies for the windows.  I decided that with the paper layering not much embellishment was needed so I just added Doodlebug Designs glittered sparkles.  the image was colored using Copic markers.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The little bunny is so sweet!! I love the design and fold of the card!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sonya said...

Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...