Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Love Bandit!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Have you ever been down to the last minute for a project yet you still wanted it to be special?  That's where I was with this project.  The hubby had surgery and the days prior to and since have been pretty busy, but it's my design team day at Paper Crafting World and I knew I needed a project.
Thank goodness for PCW's amazing digital stamps that include both the line art and a pre colored version!!!  A little bit of layering, some twine with a gem, Glossy Accents, and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - that's all I added to this
Raccoon with Heart Digital Stamp (pre colored version) and here's my card . . .



This was truly a 10 minute make.  If you have more time, you can always color the image yourself.

Be sure to play along with our February challenge:
ANYTHING GOES with the option to add a heart.


You can join the challenge and pick up a freebie HERE.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the super cute bandit! Totally cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the little raccoon!! The sparkly heart is fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

How cute is this? I love the little raccoon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...