Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I ♥ U Forever

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today is my day to share at Paper Crafting World.

I made a card using the file, Card-I ♥U Forever.
This file is on sale right now along with many other Valentine files.
I didn't make this card to be a Valentine, however.  By choosing a different color palette, it could be used for an anniversary or birthday sentiment.  What do you think?




All of the papers except the the glitter heart are from DCWV Rustic Stack.  I used my Silhouette to cut  and these papers cut like a dream.  I was worried about the diamond overlay with the sharp corners so I turned on the Line Segment Overcut option and set it to .1.  All the cuts were sharp and accurate.  I added some raffia ribbon and used foam dimensionals to pop several of the layers.

I'm really excited the way this card turned out!

Don't forget to join in our monthly challenge - add a heart.


Just follow the challenge link when you visit the design team blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the sparkly heart!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY Larelyn ... such a lovely card design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...