Friday, February 19, 2016

Froggy Hi

Hi Crafty Friends,

Challenge #90 is up at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.  We're  thinking leap year so, along with your die cut, please include a frog.

Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps who provided the digital images for our projects.  



I think this image is so much fun.  It's easy to color and the sentiment is built right in.
I've used the following dies from Jaded Blossom:
Goody Bag Die
Card Mat Die
Spring Dies

The papers are from a Lawn Fawn 6x6 pad.  I used Copic markers on the frog and added some Doodlebug Designs twine.

Come on over to Cut it Up Challenges and join in the fun.
This challenge sponsor is

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I love that the sentiment is built right into the image! Cute little flower, too!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! That froggy is absolutely adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

This is adorable!! I used the same image on my card.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...