Friday, January 26, 2018

Cut it Up Challenges ~ Organization

Hi Crafty Friends,

Do you love organizing?  I LOVE to organize, especially in my craft room.  I guess it comes from my many years of teaching.  Our theme for Cut it Up Challenge #140 is organization.  It can be of any kind.  Our sponsor, My Scrap Chick, provided us with some fabulous files for organizing.  Be sure to visit the blog to see all of them.

I chose to make a post it note holder.  I'm addicted to Post It notes.  I use them for everything.  So, what better thing for me to make than an Post It holder for my craft room table?


This was so easy to cut and assemble.  I sized it to fit 3" Post Its and added a cute flower from my stash.  I plan on making more for different areas of my home.  And, wouldn't this make a fabulous gift for Teacher???

Photobucket

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I keep a paper cube next to my computer to make notes when I am crafting. I like your purple.

Gerda said...

What a very pretty project!! Love the gorgeous flower!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Valerie said...

I'm with you on the post it notes. I have them all over the place. How did I never think to use this file for that very thing? And I love your purples! Very pretty. Thank you. ~ Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...