Friday, January 12, 2018

Cut It Up Challenge #139 ~ New Year's Goal or Resolutions

Hi Crafty Friends,
At Cut it Up Challenge Blog we're sharing our goals or resolutions for the New Year.
I'm not too fond of actual resolutions but I am definitely a goal setter so that's what my project reflects.
I have used a Design Team Planner (from The Cutting Cafe) for several years.  A planner makes being on multiple design teams a lot easier to stay organized and on top of posting dates.
Prior to the holidays I had my projects completed well in advance (sometimes a month) and it felt so good to know I was on top of my game.  Not so much since Christmas so my GOAL is to get back to working ahead and avoiding the last minute panic.  This is a new cover for my DT Planner.
The adorable images are from a Clip Art file called Henry and Crystal Love Scrapbooking  from our sponsor, Kitten Scraps.
I printed the images using my Canon printer then cut them out on the Scan N Cut2.  
The wording was created in Word.
So come on over to Cut it Up and share your resolutions or goals with us.  You could win a gift certificate from
www.kittenscraps.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't do resolutions, either, but I do set lots of goals and challenges for myself, and I absolutely love LISTS!! I have a list of all my DT projects in MS word, each page is a month and each challenge is in date order so I know what to work on next. Keeps me in line and on time!!

Your planner cover is so cute. I love all the crafty images! Good luck with your goals!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...