Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge ~ 2018 #1

Hi Crafty Friends,

Time to keep going (or start fresh) with your holiday cards!!!
I'm having so much fun with The Merry Christmas Challenge because it's actually keeping me on top of my holiday cards.  I send well over 60 and I want them all to be handmade.
So, let's get started with cards for 2018.  
This year our challenges will have an optional theme. This week's theme is Happy New Year.
You don't have to follow the theme to enter - you'll find that sometimes I won't either.
So here's my first card for 2018.


This adorable snowman is from Digi My World and I colored him using Copic Markers.

Follow the link above to join our challenge and stay on top of those holiday cards.
An added bonus - you don't have to put away your Christmas papers and goodies LOL.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card, Larelyn. The blues are awesome! I love the snowflake element.

Evelyn

Sandy Palmer said...

Adorable image! Lovely card!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...