Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #5


Hi Crafty Friends,

Are you sticking with your goal to continue making Christmas cards year round?
I love thinking that I might be ahead of the game for next Christmas.

Today's The Merry Christmas Challenge optional theme is Wreaths.  
I usually design my cards including papers and embellishments and then color my image.  However, for this card I had the image already colored with no card in mind.  I made it into a card which included a wreath and the more I looked at it, it just didn't make creative sense to me so ...
off came the image and using a new selection of papers and sentiment, here is the final product.
Good thing a wreath is optional - maybe another time, another card.


This cute little Santa Monster is from Sherri Baldy's My Besties.  I colored using Copic Markers and added Frosted Lace Stickles to the hat.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Signs set.

Just click on the link above to join in our challenge.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...