Monday, September 6, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting during the Cricut Card Fairy Blog Hop.  I hope you got some useful ideas and that you were motivated to join the Cricut Card Fairy Army.  I would especially like to thank those of you who became followers.  I'll work very hard to keep my blog up-to-date and bring you more projects and handy hints as I continue my papercrafting journey.

So, now to name the winner of my blog candy.  Comment number 14 was selected by Random.org.
The winner is  Kristie Maynard.  Congratualations, Kristie!  I'll email you to get your mailing address, then your blog candy will be on its way.  Don't forget to check Crystal's Blog for the grand prize winner.

                                                             Hugs and Happy Crafting,
                                                                            Larelyn

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Thank you soooooo much! I have sent you an e-mail with my info. I'll be back to check your blog often. Come check mine out at www.kristiekreates.blogspot.com I'd be glad to have you see what I'm creating.

Melissa said...

Congrats Kristie!!! I think you won over on One By One Flamingo's blog too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...