Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Cards

I'm trying to finish up some projects that have been ignored for awhile so I thought I'd share some pre-blog cards from my files.  I'll start with Halloween cards.  I made a Halloween card when I attended my very first card class - that's where my love for cardmaking began and it just keeps growing!
This was my first challenge card.  The spiders and sentiment are from Lyrical Letters and the Cuttlebug folder is Pumpkin Harvest sanded and inked.  There are jewels on the spider bodies.


This was the first time I welded anything.  At the time, I used Design Studio to copy and weld the spiders, ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, and fence.  All the cuts are from Paper Doll Dress Up and the sentiment is a heat embossed stamp.  I also used the MS Drippy Goo border punch.


These are all stamped images that were heat embossed.  I love using layers of papers!


Another first - the first time I used velum (the bat images are a part of the velum) and the first time I set eyelets.  The sentiment was cut from  patterned paper and then outlined with stickles.

In the next post, I'll share some Autumn cards.  Hope you'll vist again.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...