Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall is in the Air

I designed this card for the Jitterbuggin' challenge.  I just received the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge so I was excited to use it.  The bird and all of its layers were cut at 2.5 inches.  I inked all the cut edges and embossed the bird's bacground paper and its body. This cartridge is going to be fun.  I'm thinking an " All Through the Year" album would be really cute.  Hmmmmm, I'll have to give that some thought.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

7 comments:

Glenda said...

Very cute bird! Love the plaid! Great job with the sketch!

Rhonda Emery said...

love your little bird.

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

This is REALLY cute! Wish I had that cart?!?

Sherri said...

Love the colors on this and that pretty, pretty bow! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute. I love the plaid background!

My Lil' Bits said...

Very cute!

love2create said...

Super cute card! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...