Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A "Special" Card from Artbooking


Hello Crafty Friends,
I'd like to share a card I made using the newest
Close To My Heart cartridge, Artbooking.

Although I LOVE coloring digi stamps, my card making journey began with the Cricut and I still love using my cartridges and my E2.  The cartridges that are CTMH exclusives have to be among my favorites and this newest one is fabulous.  It is a scrapbooker's dream but can easily be modified to create wonderful cards. 

The damask design can be found on page 46.  I used my E2 so I placed a 3.75x5 mat on the screen and then scaled my cuts to fit.  The overlay is on page 47 along with the sentiment.
The papers are from the DCWV Lavender Chateau Stack

The leaves are the Martha Stewart leaf punch.  I traced inside the damask with an atYou Spica glitter pen and then added pearls from Recollections.

I used the same glitter pen to trace around the sentiment since I wasn't using my Gypsy or CCR, I had no way to create a shadow.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I really loved sharing something from my Cricut - it's still one of my favorite crafting tools.

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so pretty Larelyn! Love the color combination as well! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...