Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Turkey Time

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I want to share a card using an image from one of Digi My World's new releases, Turkey Time.



As you know, I've just become a Cameo user and I'm loving the print and cut feature!!

Supplies used for this card:
Markers: Copics
Paper: Kraft and K&Company
Sentiment: Bug Bites Autumn Splendor set
American Crafts ribbon, buttons, EK Success border punch, Powder Puff Chalk Ink, CTMH distressing tool, crimper, foam dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you're enjoying DMW's new release images.  The design team members are having so much crafty fun sharing them with you!  Be sure to visit the Digi My World Blog to see more fun and fabulous creations using the DMW digital stamps.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larelyn, Your cards are always so cute! I always look forward to seeing them in my inbox. This turkey pilgrim is adorable. Love all his colors!
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...