Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's Apple Picking Time!

Hello Crafty Friends,
It's my design team day at Digi My World.  Today I'm sharing one of the images from the 
Apple Picking set.

I chose the bushel basket of apples image because hubs and I just spent the day at Apple Hill and came home with bags of juicy apples and lots of apple baked goods - YUM!

This card is on a 5 x 7 card base.

Here's a close-up of the image - she's so cute!!
Ann Kelly, our digital artist and owner of Digi My World, loves polka dots so I had to have her wearing a polka dot dress and hair ribbons.

Supplies used for this project:
Paper: Creative Imaginations and Bo Bunny Vintage Dots
Digital Stamp: Apple Picking Set
Markers: Copics
Dies:  Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles
Stamp:  Autumn Splendor set by Bug Bites
Ribbon: hand-died crinkle ribbon using Distress Stain and Hug Snug seam binding
Crafter's Spools, gems, VersaMagic Chalk Ink, Ranger Distress Ink and Embossing Powder, Signo white gel pen

So glad you stopped by today
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

What a warm wonderful inviting card Larelyn! Your coloring is off the charts amazing! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all the dotted details on that little dress. Wow, you rally did a fantastic job with the coloring. That Granny Smith looks good enough to eat!
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...