Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Something new at Digi My World

Hey Crafty Friends,
I wanted to show you two of the new images that will be released at Digi My World on Friday.  Can you believe that DMW is releasing THREE new sets this week?  And, let me tell you, they are just soooooo much fun!   Here's a sneak peek at what's coming.

 When Ann told us she was creating a Sock Monkey set, I was over the moon.  My youngest daughter LOVES monkeys and my oldest loves mustaches - can it get any better than this!!  Better yet, there are 4 adorable sock monkeys in the set. This is Charlie.


Next is this adorable snowman from the new Traditional Snowman set.  I've collected snow people for years so this set will become a favorite.

Supplies used for these cards:
Charlie~ DMW Sock Monkey Set to be released on October 25
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug "Mustache" embossing folder
Jaded Blossom" Love Mustaches" clear stamp set
VersaMark ink, Judi Kins Black Detail embossing powder, My Big Idea mustache sticker set, VersaMagic Chalk Ink, America Crafts ribbon

Snowman~ DMW Traditional Snowmen Set to be released on October 25
Bo Bunny Cardstock
Copic Markers
EK Success circle and scallop punches
Martha Steward snowflake punches
Bug Bites Mistletoe stamp set
Stickles, VersaMagic Chalk ink, gems

The DMW design team is sharing sneak peeks all this week.  If you want to see more of what's coming on Friday, be sure to visit the DMW blog.


Photobucket

2 comments:

BugBites said...

Both cards are aforable

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Your cards are both simply lovely. Great design!
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...