Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I'm sharing one more Halloween card. It's my design team day on the Paper Crafting World Blog.  Today I'm using the Bear Carving Pumpkin digital stamp from Paper Crafting World.
This is such a cute image and fun to color.  


I colored my bear using Copic Markers.  The paper is "Orange Dot" from Little Yellow Bicycle.  The flower, button, brads and ribbon are all from my stash.  I added Smooch to the flower veins and tips and used Crafter's Spools for the bow.


If you haven't signed up for the PCW Newsletter, be sure to do so.  You'll find so many great projects from Melin and her PCW designers including cards using digi stamps and cut files, layouts, projects, and premade layouts.  You'll also find links to "Subscriber Only" freebies.

I'll be back tomorrow with another project using one of Digi My World's new digis released last Friday.  I hope you'll join me.

Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful shading on your cute image. So pretty!

Sandy Palmer said...

Adorable card Larelyn! I love that polka dot paper!!! Wonderful layout of the whole card as well! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...