Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My First Cameo Project!

Good Morning Everyone,

 I'm so excited to share this card because it's the first project that I've made using my Silhouette Cameo - woohoo!  I imported the jpeg digital stamp and did a print and cut.  Fussy cutting is not my favorite thing to do so having the Cameo do it for me is fabulous.  I also designed the sentiment with the colored shadow.  It is a print and cut as well.  Next on the desk - cut files!!!

 Today is my design team day on the Paper Crafting World Design Team Blog.  The PCW image I used is the Pumpkin N Flowers digital printable.


I decided to use Prima flowers with Stickles centers to add a little more dimension to the image.  The lattice is a Spellbinders die.


I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another fall project.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful card! Enjoy your new machine :)

Lisa said...

Your first Cameo project rocks!! This is beautiful!! The colors and design are gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

YIIPPEE!!!! You did an AWESOME job!!!Its Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, that is one gorgeous card! The colors, everything! WOW! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Cameo, Larelyn! I love how you combined its abilities -- print and cut with traditional die cutting! And I really like how you added the flowers underneath those pumpkins.
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...