Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Treats Only!

Hello Crafty Friends,

For today's project I used a cut file from Paper Crafting World to make a door sign for my daughter's office.  She's a softball coach and her players often drop in since they know she keeps treats for them.  I think this sign will be perfect for Halloween.

I cut this project using my Cameo.  The PCW cut files come in many formats so they're easy to cut with whatever electronic cutter you may have.  This file cut like a dream on the Cameo.


Here's the file that can be found in the PCW store HERE.

Hope you're having a great week.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

What a super cute and colorful sign! Your daughter will love this! Thank you so much for the festive and fun inspiration :-)

Stacy said...

Hi Larelyn,
Super cute. I love that lettering. Your daughter will love this I am sure
Hugs, Stacy

Sandy Palmer said...

I bet your daughter is loving her sign that you made! Wonderful work Larelyn! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...