Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Treats

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Woohoo!  Today is my debut as a designer for Digi My World.

For my first project, I decided to make a set of Halloween Treats.

 This Candy Tube Holder is a cut file from SVGCutting Files.  It holds two CTMH candy tubes.  The image is one of the adorable witches from Digi My World's No Fraidy Cats set.

 On the back, I used the ghost from DMW's Halloween Tags set.



 Next I used another Halloween Tag for this lollipop cover which is another cut file from SVG Cutting files called Kawaii Sailing Summer Lollipop Cover.


And finally I used more of the Halloween Tags to make this card.



Thanks for stopping in today.  I'm really looking forward to sharing more adorable images from
 Digi My World.  I'll be posting on the DMW blog on Wednesdays.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Wow, love all of your Halloween prjects Larelyn! I have to say, that witch has stolen my heart, lol! Love her! Wonderful job coloring everything too! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Migdalia said...

Your Halloween projects are AWESOME!! Fun too!
Would love for you to join us at 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Bernardine Cuttino said...

So fun for halloween, simply fabUlous.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...