Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Clear it Out Challenge #96

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our next challenge at Clear It Out Challenge is a color challenge:  "white + one other color."  The stash item is "anything goes."
I'm using an image from our challenge sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps.

This card is truly CAS.  The middle white layer is embossed using the Cuttlebug Zebra Stripe folder.  The image is colored with 3 Copic markers and I embellished with Doodlebug Designs sprinkles.  The sentiment is from the Monkey See Monkey Do stamp set by Jaded Blossom.

You can join in our challenge by linking your project HERE.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and cute image!!!

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up!! I just scrolled through all of your projects I missed while I was gone and they are all so fabulous!! I especially love the spooky card...so fun!! This one is adorable!! I love the frolicking zebra!! The embossing is a perfect touch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Sweet Card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...