Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkin, Pumpkin


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today is my day at Paper Crafting World.

Today I've used the Pumpkin cut file to create two shape cards.




 I imported the file into my Silhouette software and then created an offset which I duplicated and then welded together to create the card base.  I added face features from a Silhouette file to create the Jack O'Lantern and a flag with leaves and a sentiment for the fall pumpkin.  A little doodling on both and these quick and easy cards are ready to send.

 You could cut the pieces and let your youngsters create fun cards for friends and family members.

Don't forget our October Challenge.  You have this week left to enter.

Just link your project (using a PCW product) HERE.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

They're both so CUTE and perfect for this time of year!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...