Monday, October 12, 2015

Pumpkins and Leaves

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my turn to post for the Paper Crafting World design team.  
We started a new challenge on October 1st.  It is ANYTHING GOES with a twist:  use pumpkins or leaves.  The twist is optional.  Just remember that you must use a PCW file but if you've signed up for the newsletter or follow the blog (freebie Friday) you'll find free files that you can use.

The cut file I'm sharing today is perfect for the challenge because it's called
Pumpkins n' leaves and you can purchase it HERE.

I cut everything with my Silhouette then added some inking and a cute little harvest sign I found in my stash.  All of the papers were scraps from my paper stash.

I hope you'll join in our October challenge and visit the blog each day.  Our new designers are sharing some fabulous projects and tutorials to help you make the most of using products from Paper Crafting World.

october-600


Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Larelyn. I love the Chevron background and the wood paper you used for the bucket is so perfect. The perfect card for the Fall.

Scrapper69 said...

What a wonderful Fall Card Larelyn!! So Pretty! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...