Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Must.Have.Coffee.


Hi Crafty Friends

It's my design team day at Digi My World.
  Today I'm sharing another image from the Kawaii Coffee set.  This is such a fun set with so many options.



Isn't this a fun little treat box filled with Werther's Coffee Caramels?
It would be fun to slip in a coffee gift card too.

Kawaii Coffee
Along with the Kawaii Coffee set I also used:
  Border Dies, Dimensional Banner Dies, Java Time stamp set and a Gable Box.
Also, Copic Markers and Glossy Accents.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is so DANG CUTE Larelyn! I simply LOVE your sweet treat box! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

The Lady Cage said...

This is adorable!!! I went to jaded blossoms and got some cute stuff!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...