Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sending Warm Winter Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's time for another Digital Delights Monthly Challenge.  It's always ANYTHING GOES but you must use a stamp (digital or rubber).  
My project uses Chimney Cat from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I also used the Sending Warm Winter Wishes sentiment.


I colored with Copic markers adding Frosted Lace Stickles for the snow and fur on the hat.  I created the rooftop using Jaded Blossom's Border dies and Winter dies.  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs as are the sequins.  I also added Frosted Lace Stickles to the rooftop and puffy embossing powder (heat set) to the icicles.

You can join our challenge HERE or by clicking the button on my sidebar.  This challenge will be open for THREE weeks since there's an extra Thursday in October.  
Looking forward to seeing your project!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love this image Larelyn and I just love your frosty snowy roof..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Larelyn!! The kitty is so sweet!! I love the dimension of the roof and the frosty icicles!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a sweet card Larelyn! Fab! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

The Lady Cage said...

Lauren--Spool adorable! Love everything about! Spectacular!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just purrfect (sorry lol) your roof top looks amazing
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...