Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pirate Booty


Hi Crafty Friends,
It's my turn to post for Digi My World.

I've made this cute little treat bag using Ahoy Pirates (William).  He comes in a set with lots of images to choose from.




Ahoy Pirate (William)

I fussy cut the image after coloring him with Copic markers and put him on the Ticket Book die from Jaded Blossom.  I used a sentiment from JB's Pirate Booty set and heat embossed it onto a label from the Labels Die set.  The papers are from an older DCWV stack called All About Boys.  After inking the patterned paper, I added some twine and a brad.  I stapled everything to a treat bag filled with "pirate booty."

Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how adorably CUTE!! Fab Project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...