Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Blessings


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a project for the Paper Crafting World design team blog.
I've used the Bear n Pumpkin Patch file which comes colored and in line art.





I imported the colored version into my Silhouette, traced it and added an offset.  Then I did a print and cut.  I stamped the sign board with a stamp from My Creative Time and added some highlights to the image using Copic markers and a fine tip marker.  I placed the image on the new Scallop Caddy Box by Jaded Blossom which was cut out using my Cuttlebug.  I also added some grass from the Spring Dies set by Jaded Blossom.  A twine bow and some Doodlebug sequins finished my little treat box.

Bear in patch ppr-dsb-325


 Don't forget the PCW October challenge and be sure to visit PCW's Facebook page.

october-600


Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your bear and your project. I like the idea of tracing and then setting the offset to cut. Thanks for that. You always do such beautiful work and this is no different.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how super sweet! Adorable treat box!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...