Monday, December 27, 2010

Altered Composition Books

I have 3 great-nephews who love to write and draw when they're at Grammy's house (my sister-in-law). I made them their own personalized composition book so they could write stories while visiting (and maybe sit still for a few minutes!).  I used Lyrical Letters - jumbo, for the names.  When my daughter saw what I was making, she asked for one too.  I made her two, one work-themed, and one more personal.  These are so quick and easy to make.  I stock up on the composition books during the back-to-school sales.






I hope you had a lovely Christmas.  It rained most of the day here, but that didn't dampen the holiday spirits.  My daughter is packing to head back to Lubbock, Texas.  It will be interesting to see how all her gifts plus her after-Christmas shopping will fit in her Tahoe along with what she brought and her two dogs! 

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Love the composition books. You did a great job on them. I made myself one quite a while ago, but not nearly as cute.
We had a wonderful Christmas here too. There is snow on the ground, but nothing new in the last few days, which is fine with me. Having a wonderful season visiting with family and friends.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you are so clever.. glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...