Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Using Those Scraps!

I know, I said I was finished with Christmas cards, but I had some nice-sized scrap pieces left from challenge projects so I figured I'd add two more designs to those being mailed.  I truly am finished now because the cards are signed, the labels are on, and I'll be heading to the post office first thing in the morning - woohoo!
Besides, I purchased some fabulous BoBunny papers at Monique Griffith's Holiday Crop and I can't wait to start using them.
So, these cards are pretty simple (simple becoming my middle name, I think) with just paper layers, some ribbon, and embellishments - I got the holly brads and leaves at M's, and the snowflakes are a MS punch with a few Stickles added.  That's it!  And no paper went to waste.



I hope you're finding time to complete all your holiday projects.  Don't forget to take a moment or two to just enjoy yourself and your family.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You don't do "simple"... this is beautiful.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your cards are just beautiful. Please stop by my blog as I do believe you are one of my blog candy winners!!! http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful cards, I especially like the red and white one.
Stop by my blog and see what I've been getting done lately. I've been working like crazy and have been and will be posting daily. I'm loving it too! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
www.kristiekreates.blogspot.com

Kristie Maynard said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you do go to the QKR store, could you click on the link from one of my posts please. I will get credit if you choose to purchase anything. Thanks! I'm having a ball being on their design team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...