Friday, December 10, 2010

My Final Christmas Card

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  When I return from Sunday's crop, I should have 60 Christmas cards ready to mail.  Each time I thought I was finished putting together a kit, I would find another sketch or fall in love with more paper combinations.  I finally decided this is it - I'm done (we'll see how far that goes!!!).

I love all the papers in the DCWV Homemade Christmas Stack and one of the sketches in Raq's Challenge seemed to be the perfect layout for the papers I chose.  It's a simple layout, just corner punching, scallop and plain circles, a few MS branches, and, of course, paper layering.  The embellishment is from that great K&Company pack I found at Michael's.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.  We're having dinner with my bestest friend and her husband tonight - going to try to do some serious damage at a rib place , then an Open House tomorrow and the Holiday Crop on Sunday.  I love getting out and looking at the lights as we travel from place to place.  "Light Looking" was a family tradition for many years, then coming home and having a big pot of soup.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Another beautiful card! I can see why you couldn't resist just one more. Have a wonderful weekend and maybe I'll take a drive to see some lights too. I know of one house where he broadcasts on the radio and you can sit in your car listen to the music and watch the light show. Very festive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...